Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Introducing Me

Hello everyone,

This is my first attempt at blogging, so I have no idea if I'm even doing this correctly. But here goes. My name is Anna, and I am the mother/foster mother to six children. Yes you read correctly...I have six kids. Sometimes I look around at my life just ask myself "What was I thinking?" Other times I look around and just laugh at how full my life has become. These kids can bring so much joy to the house; and at other times they make me want to pull my hair out and run screaming into the bathroom for a three hour bath!

Anyways, I'm going to see what happens when I publish this post. Depending on that, I guess I'll either post more, or figure out what I'm doing wrong!

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Megamom said...

Welcome Anna! Yes you did it right. Looking forward to hearing more from you. And if you are crazy then im insane with the 8 :)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Hiya Anna!!! I may have to follow your footsteps--LOL!
Love ya girl and miss ya!

Oh, yeah----I think I may have accidently called you last night--LOL. I was walking to my parents and heard a voice and I guess I dialed your number and your voicemail picked up. So yeah--that was pretty funny--LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home