Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's Going To Be A Good Day

At least that's my prayer for today. For the first time in a long time, I'm giving this day to the Lord. I woke up this morning to the local Christian Station playing "In an effort to praise Him," and it got me thinking. How long has it been since I've taken the time to praise Him? Gosh... it feels like forever. So I started out my morning with a prayer, and my hope is that I'll have a better attitude when dealing with my family. Maybe if I start putting God back at the top of my priorities my life will run smoother...

My goal for today is to surprise my husband and have a CLEAN house by the time he comes home from work. Not sure how clean I can actually get it with all these kiddos around, but I'm going to try my hardest to get something accomplished!

Well I'll post later how my day actually goes. Have to go get the oldest ones off to school, and get the little ones ready to start the day. Who knows...I might even let them play play dough.... then again...why ruin the morning that quickly? :)

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Megamom said...

I'm glad one of us at least is having a good day. Sigh ... Thankfully they are now on the bus!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

So glad to read you gave the day to the Lord!!!! Put some of the Chrstian music you love on and clean away! Hope your day is fruitfull and blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home