Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm Pretty Daddy!

It took me an hour to take the braids out of my daughter's hair this morning. Another hour to give her a bath and wash and condition her hair, and a half an hour more to redo her hair into a cute style fit for a princess. After all that work, how could I NOT take her to get her picture taken?

We haven't had Macie's picture professionally taken once since she joined our family back in July. I have pictures of every other child in my home, all prominently displayed on my computer/scrapbooking desks; but none of Macie. So... knowing we had no money to blow on pictures, I called and made the appointment! She's worth it.

So off to the store we go. Macie was the perfect princess! She smiled when the frog fell from the photographer's head, she tilted her head "just so" when the camera was ready to flash, and she showed off her onery two year old side more than once! All in all it was a GREAT picture taking session. It was very difficult to choose which photos to keep. But I managed. We are now the proud owners of a beautiful close up smiling picture package; as well as a full length sweet picture SHEET ($20.00 a sheet *ugh*) of my newest daughter.

While we were trying to decide which pictures to order, Macie pointed to the computer screen and said "Daddy, look! It's ME! I PRETTY Daddy, I pretty girl." *giggles* And you know what? She was right!

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

That's too sweet!!! So when do we get to see these pictures? I don't think I've seen an updated picture since this summer!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Well we should get the pictures back in 2.5 weeks!! I can't wait! I'll definately email you one when I get them. They offered to let me see them on the internet...for ONLY $7.99 more. I said no thanks to that one.

Once we officially adopt her we're going to get a new family picture taken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home