Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's Ok

Just thought I would post again and let everyone know that I survived the morning....and so did the kids! It's amazing how much easier my day gets when two of the four littlest ones get on the school bus.

I was even able to get a little bit of cleaning done! My husband came home for lunch and commented on how nice the house was starting to look. I have to admit, watching the house take shape is really helping to make me feel better as well.

I have an hour until the "bug man" comes to keep me critter free. I should be taking that bath, but I am so addicted to this computer that I wanted to check out what my friends are up too first.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Bath--Computer---tought choice there--LOL!!! I would have stuck with the computer too, less energy!!!!
Hope tomorrow you are blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home