Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just So You Know

I haven't deserted this blog. It's just that I've been really sick with a nasty sinus infection, and as a result, my house is trashed. So I've been attempting to spend all my free time cleaning instead of playing online. I still don't feel like I'm making much progress, but it's hard to catch up with this many kids!

Not to mention the fact that Jenna is on "speed mode" with her gymnastics. They are cramming five gymnastics meets in a two month period!! That's insane, but we signed up to go to all of them, so we're running almost every weekend.

Speaking of gymnastics, Jenna has really taken off with it! She's getting very good scores and acually took second place in the floor routine at the last meet!! I'm so glad she's doing well, but I will be greatful when the season ends (March 5th) and we can stay home, save some money, and just relax for awhile! Oh she'll still train three nights a week; but at least we won't have hotel fees, gymnastics meet fees, eating out fees, and gas fees every week!

So anyways, I'm heading back offline. I have to sweep and mop the floors, try to catch up on the massive amount of laundry (the laundry mat is sounding VERY tempting right now), and dust from top to bottom. We also have a gymnastics meet Saturday. It's 2 hours away, so we're going to spend the night in a hotel tomorrow night.

I'll post Monday when I have a chance. In the meantime, have a great weekend! Praying you all have are staying well!

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Hope you are feeling better.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Come out, come out whereever you are! I think you have deserted your blog! It's not like you have 6 kids to take care of, so why aren't you blogging--LOL!

Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home