Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bad News :(

Apparently I "offended" the foster family that has C. Apparently my calling them and crying on the phone and telling them that IF they couldn't handle C that I could have him once my license was increased, upset them. Since THEY are a preadoptive home as well. *rolling my eyes here*

How SICK are they? I mean come on...if you KNEW that a previous foster family had a child for nine months and that they would be ABLE to have him back in a few days once paperwork was completed, wouldn't you give him up?But this family isn't willing to do that. They are down in Indy today getting training on dealing with hemophelia, and said that IF they find they can't handle him within the next month that they'll let me know.

SO... even though all the caseworkers are ok with me having C back, even though they are rushing my paperwork licensing stuff...they aren't willing to move him until the foster family says that they can't handle him.

I'm upset, but more pissed than sad. Does that make sense? So I told my caseworker that I wasn't sure I WANTED C back in a month. That I didn't think it was fair to him to have to be moved twice after he's bonded with another care giver... that if they want me to take him, they should move him before he really attaches to them.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Megamom said...

That sucks big time ... im so sorry they arent being more understanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home