Thursday, March 02, 2006

Please Pray

I just found out that my first foster baby was VOLUNTARILY placed into foster care by his mother. She SPECIFICALLY asked for me to have him. And the county WOULD NOT place him with me because my license is full.

BUT my caseworker was SUPPOSED to have started the process to have my license increased, and she hadn't gotten around to it. So she is going to start the process tomorrow.She told me the ONLY way I can get him home now is if my license is increased, if the local Division of Family and Children approves his move here, and IF the current foster home is willing to not keep him.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start praying that they don't keep him. PLEASE pray that the doors will be opened and that he will be home quickly. I can't stand the thought of knowing that he is back in foster care and not at my house!

I'm an emotional wreck and they aren't going to be able to do ANYTHING with him until Monday. HELP ME!!! I don't know if I can handle the weekend knowing some stranger is trying to raise him.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Megamom said...

praying and storming the gates

 

Post a Comment

<< Home