Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm Pathetic

*hehe* It's 9:30 am and here I sit at the computer. Why? Because Toby Keith tickets go on sale here in 30 minutes!!!! And I am GOING to this concert.

Doesn't matter that we are broke. Doesn't matter that we have five birthdays in the month of October, and the concert is October 1st. I am going!!

I have three favorite country singers - Collin Raye will probably always hold my number one spot. (I just LOVE his You can't overlove your underwear song commercial...it's the first thing he's put out in YEARS!!). Trace Adkins is tied with Toby Keith for my second favorite and third singers.

Why? Because they are AWESOME!!! Their voices are so talented, their songs are catchy and stay with you. (I woke up to It's a little too late from Toby this morning in my head). And it doesn't hurt that they look pretty good in those cowboy hats!

So here I sit. It's officially 9:32 now. And i'm debating on whether to spend the $25.00 and join Toby's fan club so I can go ahead and purchase my tickets. That way I wouldn't have to sit here refreshing the ticketmaster web page every few minutes. *hehe*

Yes I'll admit it. I'm pathetic. But BOY what a concert this will be!

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

So...did you get the tickets!! Have fun! You need something fun to look forward to (that doesn't involve the kiddos)...or are you taking the kiddos?

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Anna said...

We got two tickets for under the pavillian!!!! And NO this time we're going on a date and not taking ANY children.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Enjoy your date!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home