Monday, June 19, 2006

Vacation Anyone?

I need a vacation. And thankfully my husband agrees with me. So I went online and just booked us a family vacation. Wanna know where? We're staying at an Ohio campground and taking the kids canoeing. Then we're surprising them with a two day trip to Kings Island!! I am SO excited!! We aren't going until July though, but that gives us time to save our money and prepare for the trip.

We aren't taking all the children. We've decided to leave the two two year olds and the four year old (who acts like a three year old) in a respite foster home. We just don't see how we can go canoeing with little ones, or how we would survive two days of Kings Island with the littlest two.

I sort of feel guilty for not taking them, but not enough to change my plans. We are only going to be gone three nights so it won't be super hard on them. And I'm hoping to keep all three in the same respite home.

Anyways, I'm off to figure out what we're going to need to buy to go camping in a few weeks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home