Sunday, June 11, 2006

Court Tomorrow

Well tomorrow is the big day. I have court for two different foster care cases. One is at one o'clock and the other is at two. I'm hoping my mother will watch my littlest and my oldest so that I can attend...

The first will be for my sibling group of three (B, D, and M). I doubt very seriously that anything major happens at this court hearing. The mother is still in jail awaiting trial and so they can't be terminated or reunited until after that time. I am hoping that the judge allows the great grandparents to start unsupervised all day visits with the kids on the weekend; but again, not sure what the judge will do. These grandparents are great and deserve to have more time with the kids. They already understand that they can't have them forever, but I see nothing wrong with the kids knowing them.

The second one is for my youngest foster son C. I really hope his mother steps up and relinquishes her rights, but I fear that she is going to be selfish and keep him in foster care long term; either that or try to take him back. But she voluntarily placed him in foster care, and specifically asked for my family, so we have a little hope!

Anyways, just wanted to give you the scoop. I'll post an update as soon as I have one.

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Megamom said...

Praying Anna!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

How did it go?

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Megamom said...

Anna whereforeartthou? We need an update ... even if its a nonupdate that you didnt learn anything new at court yesterday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home