Monday, May 22, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am so mad I could scream!!! Actually I have been screaming, and whining, and complaining, and venting, and just about crying all day. You see, when I purchased my 15 passenger van from the local Salvation Army Church, I was TOLD that my parents would be able to purchase the second van when their school bus arrived.

Well the school bus arrived today, so I go over to find out when the Major would like to sell the van. And the "so called Christian" liar said he was NEVER going to sell it to my parents, that it would be up to the NEW Major that was transferring at the end of June! *ARGH* I about lost it. I told him he never once indicated that my parents would be getting the van, and he said hemmed and hawed and said that nothing could be done until the end of June.

The ONLY reason I went ahead and purchased the first van was because I knew my parents were getting the second one. I NEVER would have purchased it away from them if I had known they weren't going to get the other one. They have more children than I do and have a greater need for it than we do.

Now I'm feeling really guilty, but above all else I'm mad as can be. How can you SAY you will sell something to someone (and he said it to me, my mother in law - who is the director of the daycare - AND to his secretary) and then turn around and change your mind.?!

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Megamom said...

That would royally tick me off too. Maybe a better deal will come along for your folks!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Megamom said...

Oh BTW ... i updated my blog at your request lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home