Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quiz - a friend wanted this on here!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Omnipotent Father, (A devotional - so only two words on line 4)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Gags of Giggles Dot do Dot Joke Book, Matt's bill pile, and a bunch of papers I'm supposed to go through when I get time.

3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
America's Got Talent (we recorded it and I was catching up)

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
10 something

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:29

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Too many children's voices. Lots of screaming, tattling, my husband snoring.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing
Last night. Picking up the kids from their family visit.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Kendra's Blog

9. What are you wearing?
Matt's t-shirt and my flip flops

10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember

11. When did you last laugh?
Yesterday reading a book

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures of historic sites around my town, family pictures, smoke detector

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not unless you count my dad's swimming pool water turning green.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's ok

15. What is the last film or video you saw?
Thinking, thinking... Aquamarine

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A bigger house, pay off my debt, fund an orphanage for the best care and assistance.

17. Tell me something about you that I do not know.
No matter where I am, who I'm with, or what I'm doing, I can always count on a story being played out in my head - all I have to do is tune is and I'm swept in the land of make-believe.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Change the care in the orphanages so that all children felt loved and cared for. Either that or make Hemophilia research a top priority.

19. Do you like to dance?
Not in front of people, but I do like to dance before God when the kids are asleep.

20. Comment to George Bush:
Keep up the good work. We may not agree with all the politics, but you are our leader and because of that I'll respect you and pray for you as you lead our country.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
She was - Jenna Marie

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?--
He was going to be Jacob Bradley

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, if my family was with me.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Good work, welcome home

25. What one book, besides the Bible, has changed your life?
The dictionary. It's taught me how to spell. :)

26. 1-2people who you would like to also do this quiz on their Blog.
MJ
Melissa

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

So we can gather you just wear t-shirts to bed and flip-flops----that can have also been added to the something we didn't know about you--LOL

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Anna said...

*rofl* Well you know how it is... T-shirts are the best pj's, and the flip-flops are to keep my feet from freezing on the hardwood floors. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home