Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Won, and Other Cool Info!

I won, I won, I won!!!!! Again!!! I was listening to the radio station and heard "Be the 9th caller" so of course, my hand automatically dialed the phone number. On my second try I heard "Congratulations you're the 9th caller!!! So what did I win? Two Brickyard 400 Nascar tickets!!! I have to drive to Indianapolis to pick them up tomorrow, but it is SO worth it!!

I'm going to take my dad to the race. He loves Nascar and always records the races if he can't watch it when it is on tv. I used to watch the races with him, but haven't really had a chance in the last few years. Still, I am SO SO SO excited to be going!!! It's this Sunday!!

In other news, I just found out that Jenna's Level 4 state gymnastics meet will be held in our home town!!!!! Last year we had to drive two or three hours away in order for her to compete, so it's a HUGE blessing to be able to have it in our own gym!!! Plus all of our family can come and watch this meet without driving forever to see it.

So that's my good news for the night! I won, I won!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Enjoy time with your dad!!!! Glad Jenna's gymnastics is near you this year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home