Thursday, August 17, 2006

Officially 30

I'm officially the big 3-0. I have one mean friend who made me an "over the hill" graphic for another group we belong too. Wasn't that mean of her? I don't FEEL old. Well actually I do, but I don't feel that old!

Anyways, I don't really have any major plans for celebrating my birthday. The kids have soccer practices, and gymnastics so we can't really go out. Maybe I'll talk my husband into getting take out for dinner...

Well I'm off to get the kiddos ready for preschool and kindergarten. Will post later if I get a chance. Honestly I was just on here to update my info to my new age.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie!!!!!!!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

Yes!! We need a scrapbooking weekend! Are you free any of the two weekends in November?????

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger adoptedthree said...

Anna I just happened upon your blog and then it struck me that we had ties to UA adoptions! I Loved reading your blog.

Leanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home