Friday, January 06, 2006

Scary Thoughts

This is my last post for today...I promise. I just had to get this out of my system. I'm a nervous wreck. You all know I'm a foster mom. Well sometimes we are required to attend court hearings. Sometimes we can get out of it; but sometimes we have no choice. I just found out this next court hearing is a "no choice - you have to show up...oh and by the way, so does the foster child" one.

I just got of the phone with my caseworker. She was giving me the directions on how to get to court for my two year old next week. Well after she rattled off the directions to me, she told me to just keep my eyes open for the birth parents or their friends.

She said that I am to constantly watch from the time I leave the car until I get into the actual court room. She said that if I see a BIG black man who is Very husky looking, and looks very angry to run the other direction. Oh and keep an eye out for black women getting into their purses, because mom carries a gun, as well as other weapons with her at all times.

Apparently Macie's birth parents don't know that we have court next week, but they are constantly hanging around downtown in the hopes of catching a social worker off guard. These people are SCARY.

They are part of a gang up north, they have slashed case worker, casa worker, and the transporter for their children's tires. They have slammed bricks into the windshield of the workers. They have threatened bodily harm to everyone who has their kids. They have been known to follow workers around town. They are EVIL.

We were never allowed to attend court before the termination occurred because they were so violent. I personally think it's stupid for us to be attending it now, but the judge court ordered us to appear. *sigh*

So if you think about it, say a prayer for us early next week because we're going to be entering enemy territory. Right now the parents have no idea where the kids are living, and we'd like to keep it that way.

The sooner we can adopt Macie and change her social security number, the better I'll feel. The thought of anything or anyone hurting my baby is enough to turn me into a real mama bear. I'll protect her at all costs.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Megamom said...

Many many prayers anna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home