Friday, March 17, 2006

Grouchy Today

I definately woke up on the wrong side of the bed. For some reason five of my children decided to wake up and run screaming through the hallway this morning! To put it nicely I was not a happy camper.

You see, my husband and I put the kids to bed about an hour or two later than normal - hoping they would sleep in a little bit. The older children don't have school today, and I was really looking forward to sleeping til at least 8 am. Of course it didn't happen.

It's almost like my kids have this internal alarm that lets them know when I need extra sleep, and that's when they decide to be at their worst. They are now laying back down in their beds while I'm up on the computer because I'm so mad at them. It's not helping though, because they are still yelling back and forth between the bedrooms.

I'm just waiting on my two oldest girls to go in there and start getting even. They are trying to sleep in and will just just as upset as I am if they get woke up.

We've just been running non-stop this week trying to adjust to having another child in our home, and we really need a little down time. Although we LOVE having C here!! It's just that the routine has been upset a little bit.

I'm sure it will all work out in the long run. I just have to drink me a diet coke, and make me some brownies and I should be feeling better. Off to let the rugrats up for the day. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Megamom said...

I hear ya anna ... it really sucks when you had planned to sleep in.

This morning my darling hubby who does not have to work, says at 6 am lets get up together ... um ... for what reason again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home