Thursday, March 23, 2006

Praise God!

Oh my gosh!! God is so good! I just got off the phone with my caseworker. Apparently B's biological father called to say that after hearing how badly B was reacting to the upcoming visit, that he was cancelling the overnight!!

I'm just in shock! My opinion of this man has changed for the better for putting B's needs before his own. I'm just praying that knowing he isn't going to have to spend the night without his sisters will help B overcome this anxiety causing him to act this way...

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Wadsworthmommy said...

That is so awesome Anna!! It does show that the dad is thinking about his son!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Not really. :( I found out from Grandma that the REAL reason dad chose to cancel the visit is because the mother (who is in jail) had a huge argument with the dad over the phone. Mother was 100% AGAINST B visiting his dad overnight. I guess it got pretty heated, but the dad chose to not visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home